Would You Hit Wednesday (Final Olympic Edition): Diana Taurasi
Not only is Diana Taurasi is the best female point guard in the world, hands down. She has proven this so far in the 2012 London Olympics: Schooling Saudis, Hooping up Hungarians, Ravishing Russians, and Zooming past Zumundians. Her skills on the court are unmatched, but what do you think her bed game would be like? Would you be game to find out?
- She has a pretty nice body(see above). Nice flat stomach, decent bresticles, naturally curly hair. Not a bad chick to have wake up in your bed the next morning.
- The fact that she is a real basketball player most likely means that she loves all sports. She would be a fun chick to watch Sunday Night Football with, the NBA All-Star Game, or the World Series. Pretty sure you don’t have to explain the difference between a homerun and home field advantage to her.
- She could help you hustle up some money on the court. I’m talking about having a real ringer. Take her to the park, find two suckers to go 2-on-2 with and take every last penny they offer. Just hope she can run as fast as you can when they find out that you brought an All-Star to the park.
- I bet Diana would not be over-girly. She would be fine with just kickin it in the house all day, and talk s*** with you. But then when the urge hits, be down to let you hit.
- She does have a schnoz very similar to Gonzo from the Muppets. Might create a problem when trying to get things started.
- If you have to get up late at night to take the dog out, you just might accidentally place you feet into her shoes, and discover that you have done so only because you have 5 inches of extra room. Next thing you know, you are outside looking like a 6-year-old wearing Daddy’s boots.
- She might be able to kick your ass if you say something stupid, or if you get yours before she does.
- I don’t know about making out with a chick who has more athletic talent then you. However, I guess you can always say that you can cook and clean better than she does….but that’s not very manly now is it?